Planned Improvement to Corporate Governance
The following improvements to corporate governance are scheduled in 2016:
- approval of certain substantive matters will require majority vote of all elected members of the Board of Directors;
- consideration of a possibility of offering electronic voting at General Shareholders’ Meetings;
- assessment of the Board of Directors performance;
- increased control by the Board of Directors of transactions and nominations in the controlled entities;
- improving effectiveness of the Board of Directors activities, including increasing the number of physical presence meetings.